We would like to extend you the warmest greetings and we are excited you are here! All of our patients come to us for different reasons. Some are faced with a missing tooth and are interested in dental implants. Some are not happy with their smile and are looking for a cosmetic makeover. Others are looking for a gentle, caring dentist to take care of their families dental health of years to come. Regardless of the need, our office will be devoted to making your entire experience unforgettable. Our philosophy towards dentistry begins and ends with YOU. Our focus never leaves your specific needs and situation. We have been serving the Pittsburgh PA, neighborhood for over 40 years.
You’ll quickly notice our office greatly deviates from you normal dental experience. As you walk in you’ll notice our modern, relaxing decor and receive a warm greeting from our staff. A staff that is highly trained and continues our training yearly by attending continuing education courses around the nation. We dedicate ourselves to this continued learning to provide our patients with the most advanced, modern treatment available. Great care can only be provided by a caring and knowledgable staff.
Our commitment to providing an exceptional experience continues with your relationship with Dr. Culver. He believes in developing lifelong patients, so we always leave plenty of time in your appointment to answer all your questions and get to know you. When your time is reserved, we respect your busy schedule by running on time and never double booking appointments. All our patients even get access to Dr. Culver’s personal cell phone number in case of after hour emergencies.
At our heart is our devotion to helping one another and serving our community. Our promise to you is to always treat you as a part of our family. We encourage you to look around at our site and we look forward to meeting you!
- Dental Implants Now you can have the beautiful, functional smile of your dreams again and all the steak, corn on the cob, and apples you want. Learn More
- Gum Therapy We maximize state of the art techniques to make sure you gums provide the needed support for a healthy smile. Learn More
- Tooth Colored Fillings By utilizing modern materials and an artist hands we are able to sculpt our tooth colored filling to match surrounding teeth. Learn More
- Crowns Our all ceramic crowns allows us to heal damage or decayed teeth with an aesthetic and long lasting solution without leaving dark lines. Learn More
- Veneers We use the prestigious Recreation Lab and their world class ceramist to fabricate a beautiful and functional smile. Learn More
- Teeth Whitening Our professional strength whitening system combined with custom fabricated trays provides the pearly white teeth you’ve always wanted. Learn More
- Emergency Treatment We are devoted to helping you in times of great need. That's why we accommodate emergencies within 24 hours in most cases. Learn More
- Tooth Extractions If you are suffering from tooth pain or you have a broken tooth that cannot be repaired, an extraction may be the best course of action. Learn More
- Root Canals We use state of the art technology and technique to complete the procedure in one fast and gentle appointment. Learn More
- Natural Dentures & Partials By using world class dental laboratories that utilize the best materials we create a natural smile that will fool the most discerning eye. Learn More
- Children's Dentistry We love kids and provide full service procedures for children of all ages. Learn More
Dr. Joshua CulverDr. Culver obtained a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from West Virginia University School of Dentistry and was among the first in the nation to graduate with training in mini-implants and laser... Learn More
Dr. Dan RairighDr. Rairigh is a sedation dentist, trained by DOCS (Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation). My goal is to help you achieve the anxiety-free dental treatment with a positive and comfortable experience. Learn More
"My experience with Dr. Culver and his staff has been exceptional. I normally have anxiety with the Dentist experience. The Dr. and staff were VERY respective of my anxiety, they provided an atmosphere of comfort through good communication and professional confidence during many visits. I have recommended Pittsburgh Dental Associates to my friends, and to my family who uses them as well."
"Met Dr. Culver for the first time and truly enjoyed the experience (unusual to say about a visit to the dentist). He and Autumn, his wife and hygienist, are young, friendly, and very competent. He took extra time to explain what needs to be done and even described some options for an even more beautiful smile. The office staff is very friendly and they offer appointments at convenient times. Both my husband and I visit the dentist twice yearly and we look forward to being patients of this practice."
“I highly recommend Dr. Culver! I just came from having a root canal and all I can say is, he is truly amazing! I have to admit, I was nervous going in but everything went great. I've had root canals before so I speak from experience; this was, by far, the easiest of all of my root canal experiences. I also have to sing the praises of the entire staff. Everyone there is so nice and friendly! If you're looking for a good dentist in a positive, upbeat environment, try Dr. Culver. I don't think you'll be disappointed.”
Proud of our Veterans
- November 11 2015
Still Have Questions?
Our dedicated team is available to answer your questions.
Complete the form below, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.